Friday, October 06, 2006

Moonglow

I'm still learning how to use my new camera!


About 7p.m. tonight I realised that the moon was neatly placed in a gap in the branches of a gum tree in the back yard.
Time to have a play
With the focus set to 'landscape' and the Flash "off" I took a few shots.
On the monitor,the photo looked a bit pixillated,but a degree of editing helped improve things (I think)

In my opinion the first pic is clearer than the second.
More 'fun times'/experimenting ahead! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Calidore said...

Yes have to agree with you the first photo is clearer. I could see this as a postcard. The photo printed onto fabric as your background, then a very small ghosty type critter gently hovering somewhere. Looks good though - can't wait to see what else you come up with.